Please read this open letter from Joro Olumofin to Nigerian husbands on what they need to do to make their marriages work.
After reading this, please let us know if you agree with him.
Letter to Husbands – “you should have sex with your wife at least 16 times a week” (Case study ; Nigerian men) By @joroolumofin
Society has put so much pressure on women these days. If a man cheats it’s his wife’s fault for not “keeping him or satisfying him”, this notion is absolutely wrong.
There are a million things a woman is asked to do just to keep her man, but there is no list of things a man is asked to do to keep his woman.
We Men make it seem like women want to get married more than us and we’re doing them a favor by committing or being in a relationship.
Most Men act like they are the only ones who are granted free PASS to cheat or it is their right to cheat. Women can cheat as well but they choose to be loyal in relationships for Love, peace sake and to keep their homes.
Here are a list of things that Husbands should do to make their relationship work:
1. Sex : You should have sex with your wife at least 16 times a week and Oral sex 5 times a week. This is your duty as man. It is your responsibility. No excuses
2. You must not have passwords on your phone or any device. If passwords are necessary, your wife should have them all.
3. You must not let her food waste. A happy married man shouldn’t be seen eating outside only lunch at work is allowed.
4. Bring your wife breakfast in bed and bring back a gift from work everyday. Every single day. Even if it is fruits, a wig, a painting or flowers.
5. Prayer schedule. Fix a prayer & fasting routine once a month with your wife to tackle personal issues.
6. Even if she has a job. She deserves a weekly or monthly allowance of at least N100,000.
7. Men complain that their wives don’t look the same as when they first met. A lot of men have pot bellies too. Work on your physical appearance.
8. Listen to her. No matter how tired or busy you are. Listen to her and gossip with her.
If you don’t appreciate your wife. She may seek appreciation elsewhere. It’s a full time job to be a good wife. Make it a full time job to be a good husband.
NGR News blog is for every happenings from Nigeria and interesting facts around the world. For your news alerts,
ou might also subscribe to our newsletter @ NGR News.