The people of Ugborodo in Warri South West local government area of delta state Came out in their hundreds to affirm the Olu Of Warri as their King and that Ugborodo is under Warri kingdom.
The demonstrators use their placards to call on both the federal and state government to stop Mr Benson Omadeli from creating issues that can lead to crisis in the area.
According to eye witness some of the placard reads as follows.
1. Okowa Come To Our Rescue.
2. Ugborodo is part of Warri Kingdom
3. Buhari save us from Benson Omadeli hand.
4. Olu Of Warri is Our King – Send solders to Ugborodo
5. Ugborodo people are law abiding citizens.
It would be recalled that that Benson Dube Omadeli, was reported to have declared himself independent of the throne of the Warri Kingdom and addressed himself a royal majesty, an act which have annoyed most Ugborodo indigenes and led to the Itsekiri Leaders Of taught and other Itsekiri interest groups to Call on the government to arrest the so called chief priest Dube.